We provide the following services when you sign up for weekly pool maintenance:
- Remove debris and dirt from the bottom.
- Empty skimmer baskets.
- Empty pump baskets.
- Empty cleaner bags.
- Skim the waters surface.
- Brush the side walls, steps and benches.
- Test and adjust water chemistry for:
- Chlorine, pH and alkalinity weekly.
- Stabilizer monthly.
- Calcium hardness every 6 months.
- Phosphates as needed.
- Salt levels weekly for salt water systems.
- Backwash DE and sand filters.
- Check essential equipment:
- Main Pump
- Cleaner Pump
- Automatic Cleaner
- Above ground plumbing
- Timers & Control panels
- Leave a door hanger indicating:
- Chemistry readings.
- Chemicals added.
- Cleaning tasks performed.
- Equipment that was observed to be in need of repair.
Weekly service rates are determined on a pool by pool basis taking into consideration vegetative conditions, size of the pool, plaster condition and equipment. Our starting price is $155.00 per month plus tax for a swimming pool with no spa and very little surrounding vegetation. Call us today and get a free quote.
Cartridge filters are cleaned on a regular schedule and range in price of $45.00 per cleaning plus tax for single cartridge systems to $95.00 per cleaning plus tax for a 4 cartridge systems. (pricing is for existing pool service customers)
DE filters are also cleaned on a regular schedule of either once every 6 months or once a year. Intervals are determined on size of the filter, volume of the pool and overall environmental conditions of the backyard. 6 month schedules are priced at $100.00 per cleaning plus tax and 12 month schedules are $125.00 per cleaning plus tax
. (pricing is for existing pool service customers)